Community Beautification Projects
As part of caring for our communities, our crews work to clean up vacant lots, alleys, public right away and improve or create property for community use. GAP also collaborates with other community agencies and non-profits to clean up the community. Working with city and county agencies, our crews and local volunteers plant gardens, create pocket parks, restore property, due paint outs, community clean ups, bulky items removal and plant trees and flowers.
Current projects consist of:
- Harbor City Greenway maintenance
- Collaboration in community clean up events
- Opening and closing of pocket parks
- Wall preparation for community murals
- Graffiti coating on community murals
- Cleaning and maintenance of murals on traffic control boxes
For more information about our Community Beautification Projects, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 293-9323.